Welcome! Here you will find information you need to know about getting started. You can find our approach to speech therapy, a list of agencies we work with, forms of insurance accepted, cash rates for services, and helpful information about getting funding through your insurance company. In order to create an individualized treatment plan for each patient we will conduct an informal, play based skills assessment with your child as the first session and that is our Communication Profile Session. Please reach out to us today if you would like more information!
We provide data driven therapy that is fun and effective for kids with a variety of speech, language, and behavioral issues. Our therapy methods are motivational and successful with a variety of problem behaviors and are appropriate for students of various ages and abilities.
1. The TALK Team does not bill insurance companies they are not contracted with nor do they do special agreements. How do I get reimbursed for out of pocket therapy expenses?
The primary CPT codes we use are: (insurance knows these codes) 92523 assessment of speech and language & 92507 treatment of speech and language
2. Does insurance reimburse out of network therapy services?
3. If reimbursement is allowed, what is the process for me to submit my invoices to claims?
4. Do I need to obtain a prescription from my child’s primary doctor for therapy services and include it with my claim?
5. Which conditions, if any, are specifically excluded from speech treatment?
6. Is there a limit on visits?
7. If we are unable to get into an in network provider, or one is not available in our area, do you provide a gap exception so that we can be reimbursed at the in network rate?